We offer full-service audiobook recording and production, in multiple languages. All we need from you is a PDF and we’ll handle the rest: casting, scheduling, recording, editing, exports, QC, talent fees, studio fees and file delivery.
What We Offer
- decreases turnaround time (meet your deadlines with every project)
- speeds up workflow and QC
- removes the stress off your shoulders (you don’t have to worry about finding voice talent, conversions or file compliance)
- Project management from beginning to end
- Voice casting and auditions to find the narrator you envision
- Multiple language casting for foreign languages
- Scheduling and deadline
- Final QC (if anything is wrong, we’ll make it right)
- File hosting on our private secure server
- ISO certified translations
We can also increase your branding, marketing and promotions by providing the following:
- Author interviews (via Skype, phone call, in-person)
- Mobile author narration recording (we come to YOU and record the original author as the narrator)
- Sample clips editing
- Additional voice casting for larger radio-play style projects
- Our sound designers can add SFX to enhance your productions
- Discounts on multiple projects
Working with the team at Digital Sound Magic was a breeze. They made it easy; and were on top of every detail, responsive, knowledgable, and provided a quick turnaround. The final audiobook product was high quality in both sound and editing.
True professionals in all aspects, I highly recommend Digital Sound Magic.Allison Looney
Our Work Flow
Whether by phone or email simply send us a message with a copy of your manuscript/book (or even send us a rough word count) and we’ll send you an all-in flat rate quote which includes: casting, scheduling, recording, editing, exports, QC, talent fees, studio fees and file delivery. You never pay more than the original estimate!
We Do The Work
Get Your Audio Files
After all is said and done, we will host your files on our secure server for you to download. If you prefer, we can also send you the files via: File Mail, WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
Your project is done!